October 28, 2013

MEN'S FASHION TRENDS FOR FALL 2013

As I have some men visiting my blog, I decided to dedicate a blogpost to them by talking about... men fashion!

I am aware that most of you are not exactly into fashion but I'm sure you guys want to look fashionable as well! I talked about fall trends for women before, so lets talk fall trends for men now. The Business Insider sent out their street style photographer to snap the stylish men of the streets of Florence, Milan, and Paris during the Fall 2013 shows and discovered the top 7 most popular trends of this season. Since I didn't think most of you would understand these highly fashionable pictures (I don't even get them always) I looked up some more casual pictures which go well with the top 7 fall trends of 2013.. even asked my boyfriend to help me pick out some of the pics! I believe these 7 trends can be appreciated by any men and can be put together effortlessly. So next time you go shopping keep an eye out for pieces according to the following trends:


          BURGUNDY

For those who don't know what burgundy means: it is a dark red, wine-ish looking colour, which definitely dominated the catwalks this year. From pants to sweaters and from jackets to shoes and accessories, burgundy hues are setting a tone of richness, sophistication and strength that translates all the way from the suiting to the casual wear.



          CAMOUFLAGE PRINT

Personally not my most favourite trend of the season, but I guess it can look cool if worn in a proper way. Last year the trend was a flop, so this year the the print was reinvented with different colour patterns, shapes, and pieces. We find the print appearing on backpacks, pants, ties, scarves, shoes and even underwear.


          PLAID

All right let's do some serious talk now. If you want to impress a girl there is no need to waste your time on trying to look like a superstar. All you need is some plaid. I'm serious, look at Don Draper from Mad Men he often wears plaid and  he looks sophisticated, confident, intelligent, and sexy in it so no wonder he has so many mistresses ;). This season plaid will be especially added through accessories like socks, scarves, bags, ties, hats and even spotted in the lining of jackets.


          CUFFED PANTS/JEANS

This trend doesn't force you to buy new clothes, it simply requests you to roll up those jeans and you are good to go. Combine your pants with some coloured, pattered, or printed socks to make this look fun and dynamic.


          BLACK LEATHER

Last year this trend made a bit of a debut and reappeared to be popular yet again this year. The leather has adapted sharp cuts and strong lines to emphasize its rocker rebirth. It doesn't matter whether you wear something that is entirely made of leather or that only has some leather details. I happened to find only sort of suitable pictures of men wearing black outfits, but of course for this trend you don't have to wear all black, only the leather has to be black.


          STATEMENT SCARVES

The statement scarf is a very popular accessory for this fall. Bold prints, solid colours, or a mix, it doesn't matter as long as you make a statement with it. So don't go buy some boring scarf to hide under your coat, because a statement scarf is a way to finish of your outfit.


          BACKBACKS

And lastly, backbacks have really been making a comeback over the past years. I'm not talking about some basic Eastpak or Jansport pack which you might have carried across high school, but a real statement backpack which stands out with a bold print or design.


If you want some more inspiration you can check out these nice pages about men fashion:

Or you can check out my men's fashion Pinterst board.

 I hope this information will help you out on your next shopping trip!

8 comments:

  1. As I have some men visiting my blog, I decided to dedicate a blogpost to them by talking about... men fashion!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0rO1PjNW0

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who don't know what burgundy means: it is a dark red, wine-ish looking colour, which definitely dominated the catwalks this year. From pants to sweaters and from jackets to shoes and accessories, burgundy hues are setting a tone of richness, sophistication and strength that translates all the way from the suiting to the casual wear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0rO1PjNW0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say you had done a tremendous job,I appreciate all your efforts.Thanks alot for your writings......Waiting for a new . please visit:Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. please visit here for more detail:

    Packers and Movers Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing.please visit here for more detail:

    Packers and Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this one. It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete