November 6, 2013

13 IKEA HACKS, DIY AT HOME

If you're on Pinterest you must have seen some of those amazing DIY projects that turn simple Ikea products into amazing pieces! I love Ikea products, but hacked Ikea products are even more amazing! The thing with Ikea products is that (well at least in the Netherlands) sooo many people have them, so it's difficult to make your home look very unique with their products... as everybody that walks in recognizes your furniture. Luckily, even with a small budget, there are ways to make your standard Ikea products look unique. The following Ikea hacks are my favourites, and I can't wait to get my own place and get started hacking Ikea furniture myself!



DIY ikea hacks




Moppe mini chest of drawers Ikea hack


Malm 6 drawer dresser Ikea hack












Do you like these Ikea hacks, and do you have any Ikea hacks in your home?

1 comment:

  1. I go next week to IKEA. I am afraid of what will happen with what i am intending to buy!!!

    ReplyDelete