November 27, 2013

15 LOOKS FOR THIS WINTER

Hi everyone! I'm afraid I won't be able to update my blog as often as before as I get home quite late every day from work. I do want to continue this blog, but I might only place new blogposts twice a week. :( Sorry for this!

This weekend I went shopping in Zaandam (which is a lovely city I would recommend all foreigners to visit in the Netherlands. 2 train stops from Amsterdam Central station. Before going I looked around to find some inspiration for new outfits. I ended up buying pants similar to the one on the second last picture. The Tartan print seems to be huge this fall/winter as seen on the runway at Clements Ribeiro, Suno and Moschino. I wasn't sure about this print at first, but I guess I gave in. Can't wait to wear these pants with a nice white blouse or a black sweater!




Do you like these looks for winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment