November 21, 2013

MY WISHLIST FOR THIS CHRISTMAS

I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit that much yet, but its starting to come! So I figured it would be a good moment to put together a little wishlist for this Christmas. I don't feel like asking anything really as my parents have been more than generous already this year and with my boyfriend I decided to get something together. All I really wanted was a job for Christmas and I got it! :) (.. oh and perfume. I really want perfume).

I just happened to be a day late with posting my wishlist as my mom told me yesterday she bought me my presents. Good thing she knows what I want when I don't so I'm sure they will be great presents!



So this is my wishlist for Christmas. Now I'm curious to know what is on yours? 

2 comments:

  1. Surprise, surprise!!! Oh Oh Oh ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist, from this I would mostly want La Perla and necklace.
    Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog. Thank you
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete